|Wedding Ceremony Photos
|Wedding Reception Photos
|Pre-ceremony coverage of the bride getting ready||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Full day shooting of the wedding ceremony, wedding reception and wedding party photos at one or more locations
|Unlimited number of photos taken||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|All images of wedding edited and retouched||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|DVD with all images in high resolution, no watermark
|Dvd with slideshow for tv viewing||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Web viewing of your images||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Free downloads for up to six months||YES||YES||YES||YES|
-DIGITAL FLUSH ALBUMM
|500 PROOFS 4X6||NO||NO||YES||YES|
|TRASH THE DRESS||NO||NO||YES||YES|
For a quicker service and a free quote call Gia now at local (312) 927-7238 or toll free (877) 927-7238 to schedule a no obligation consultation.
As a professional wedding photographer in Chicago, coming from South Florida, the things that stand out the most are the wonderful four seasons and architecture. Chicago has some of the most wonderful city backdrops for every season, and if nature is what you're looking for, there are plenty of parks that make you believe you're in a meadow. The exiting thing about four seasons is the variety of photos one can get. This is also applicable to all of Midwest and Chicagoland area, which I photograph if my couples have their wedding outside Chicago.
From the moment a contract is signed, I start the preparations for the wedding, as we all know, preparation is key in every project.
- A few months before the wedding, I get in touch with the bride and groom to set up the engagement session. We need to get that finished in order to have photos for save the date, invitations or anything else needed.
- A couple of weeks before the wedding I double check the information for times and locations for ceremony, reception and wedding party photos.
- I time the driving distances between home and locations for the wedding and make sure I allow myself more than needed time between each venue.
My style of photography is mixed between photojournalistic and traditional. I know most couples these day like the "reportage" photography, however family and friends are more used to the traditional, posed type. Because of this I do both and everyone is content
- I try to deliver more than asked for, therefore I arrive at the bride's house earlier to make sure I have enough time to photograph all the important details such as flowers, invitations, rings and wedding dress.
- Once at the ceremony location, I get the groom and his groomsmen.
- Ceremony will be covered from every possible angle, covering bride being walked down the aisle and groom waiting for her, along with the rituals of the ceremony.
- Once that's finished, I get the leaving shots as well as posed shots in front of ceremony location with the family.
- From there we go to the wedding party locations, that have been previously chosen by the couple and all permits have been taken care of.
- When entering the reception area, I focus on the guests arriving and getting shots of everyone enjoying the cocktail hour, while the bride and groom get ready for their introduction.
- Reception including speeches, toasts, first dance and cutting of the cake.
- Throughout the reception, I always make sure that there is at least one photo of every couple there, and photos of the bride and groom interacting with their guests and dancing.
I personally believe that every photo I deliver to my client has to be the absolute best. I use only digital cameras and equipment, all Canon, always having back-ups in case of emergency, therefore the post-production has to be done accordingly.
- Once I get all images in my computer, I go through all of them and edit them for best printing quality, working on contract, luminosity and color.
- The files that the couple gets, just a few weeks after the wedding, are always digital and in high resolution, on a DVD along with the copyrights.
- Besides the digital photos, they always get a DVD slideshow of the wedding.
- About 150 photos will be put on line in the client gallery so that friends and family can see them and download them for free.
- Depending on the package chosen the couple and I work on the wedding album together to ensure total satisfaction.
Prices vary from package to package, but all include a full day shooting (10 hours), covering the bride getting ready, ceremony, wedding party photos and reception. If you don't need so many hours, than our hourly rates are $140.00, and you can customize the wedding day as needed. Either way, your photos will come out looking great and on a quick turnaround.
For more information, feel free to contact me at any time, either by phone at (877) 927-7238 or by mail at [email protected] weddingphotographerinchicago.com