When getting married in Chicagoland area, one of the top choices for any couple are the wedding photos locations.
Many locations are under strict rules that require you to get a permit days in advance, although there are a couple locations where, you and your entire wedding party, can go and just spend time with your photographer without worrying about a permit.
I have photographed in many of these locations and I have chosen the Best Wedding Photo Locations in Chicago that everybody loves in 2021.
Let’s dive right in…
- Location #17: Chicago Botanic Garden
- Location #16: The Morton Arboretum
- Location #15: Baha’i Temple
- Location #14: Garfield Park Conservatory
- Location #13: Montrose Beach
- Location #12: Jackson Park
- Location #11: The Chicago Theatre
- Location #10: Lincoln Park – Alfred Coldwell Lily Pool
- Location #9: Millennium Park – Lurie Garden
- Location #8: North Avenue Beach
- Location #7: Millennium Park – Cloud Gate (The Bean)
- Location #6: Buckingham Fountain
- Location #5: Navy Pier – Milton Lee Olive Park
- Location #4: Chicago Riverwalk
- Location #3: Chicago Bridges & Streets
- Location #2: Lincoln Park – South Pond
- Location #1: Adler Planetarium