When getting married in Chicagoland area, one of the top choices for any couple are the wedding photos locations.
As you know, Chicago has lots of choices, anything from the wonderful and famous skyline to gardens that make you forget you’re even in the city.
Many locations are under strict rules that require you to get a permit days in advance, although there are a couple locations where, you and your entire wedding party, can go and just spend time with your photographer without worrying about a permit.
I have photographed in all of these locations and I have chosen the Best Wedding Photo Locations in Chicago that everybody loves in 2023.
Let’s dive right in…
- Location #17: Chicago Botanic Garden
- Location #16: The Morton Arboretum
- Location #15: Baha’i Temple
- Location #14: Garfield Park Conservatory
- Location #13: Montrose Beach
- Location #12: Jackson Park
- Location #11: The Chicago Theatre
- Location #10: Lincoln Park – Alfred Coldwell Lily Pool
- Location #9: Millennium Park – Lurie Garden
- Location #8: North Avenue Beach
- Location #7: Millennium Park – Cloud Gate (The Bean)
- Location #6: Buckingham Fountain
- Location #5: Navy Pier – Milton Lee Olive Park
- Location #4: Chicago Riverwalk
- Location #3: Chicago Bridges & Streets
- Location #2: Lincoln Park – South Pond
- Location #1: Adler Planetarium